Re: [microsound] projects

> What constitutes non-sampled content today?

Isnt that very obvious? If you sample it, it is sampled.

There have been analog samplers around - from the Mellotron to maybe the
pitch-changing/time-stretching tape machines the germans made under
WW-II.

While I personally love using analog sound electronics those who create
with digital samples can continue doing so - just ask for a permission.
I dont see the significance of that requirement. Just do it. And even
without permission, for "artsy" type installations/concerts there is
never any trouble - there is no point in suing someone that doesnt have
any money.