[microsound] gigs in Sao Paulo

Hi all,

just a quick note to say I'll be playing a few times in Sao Paulo, Brazil over
the next week or two as part of my contribution to the Bienal.

All the info [including maps] is here:

http://dennismcnulty.com/sp.html

All gigs are free. It would be great to see some (not strictly Bienal) people at
these performances. If you make it along, then please come up and introduce
yourself.

There is also a CD [released by Sao Paulo label Bizarre Records] and a website,
both called ' http://alpha60.info '. Please check them out!

Finally, I'm planning to be in Brazilia around the 30th of September, so if
anyone has any contacts for people who would be into letting me play somewhere,
then e-mail me at this address.

Thanks,

d.