RE: [microsound] muslimgauze

i thank all of you very much for the interesting points of view. i have
of course already scanned the web to find information about muslimgauze
production. the fact bryan or bryn (i didn't get hte right spelling) is
dead makes it much more complicated to build a relevant article about the
subject, and i'm quite disappointed that no fresh content can be provided.
i have to find a concept to give journalistic relevance to all the work
published by muslimgauze in connection with the terrible facts of this time,
when the middle east is becoming closer and closer. if and when i manage
to write something down i will be pleased to share it on the list
thanks again
eva

Tiscali Adsl 640 Free: fino al 15 novembre i consumi sono GRATIS!
Se sottoscrivi un'Adsl Free 640 entro il 30 settembre avrai gratis tutti
i consumi fino al 15/11/04 compreso! In piu' sono gratis il modem in comodato
e l'attivazione. Cosa aspetti? Prima attivi, piu' risparmi. Attivala subito!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/