[microsound] barcode MIDI -- was Re: Sv: [microsound] toplap_manifesto

[snip]

> And you could avoid it becoming typing contest by using some presets. We
> used to, in the early 90's, print out encoded MIDI data as barcodes sticking
> the notes everywhere including on ourselves. Then use a couple of barcode
> readers that could read at some distance. So by dancing about and 'shooting'
> at the barcodes we controlled two fully loaded Akai samplers ..

Wow. Perhaps for the list, are there any links to documentation of this
project that you could share? Video/audio/photos?

I like the idea of this; somehow it also detunes/detournes the bar-code
reader of consumerism toward a more interesting purpose as well.