Sv: [microsound] the great depression of experimental music?

Since I am old enough to remember - 30 years ago there actually was an
audience for experimental electronic music. In the mid 80's it was gone,
where they went I do not know.

The current state of this kind of music has made it irrelevant to even an
audience that normally is active and take an interest in litterature and
art.

A good start is getting back to working more locally (rather than globally
on the net). Social interactivity with a real-world audience is not only fun
but can also be very rewarding even if they dont like you (in the 80's one
of my first pieces made a gentleman in the audience stand up in a quiet
sequence and yell "bullshit" ;=))

/Jan Larsson