Sv: [microsound] Re: digital folk music --was Re: barcode MIDI

If there is no interaction I prefer the artist to introduce the piece then
then leave the computer and go off the stage and sit on the side or (even
nicer) with the rest of the audience.

In my experience 4-channel/surround (or even diffussion) is a good way to
help keep the audience interest. But requires more effort to compose.