Re: [microsound] our first .microsound poll

>i found autechre's inclusion in this company
thought->provoking; can artists with such a relative
short >career have as much influence as those whose
work >spans decades?

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the rave era usher
in the biggest wave of new ears to electronic music in
its short history? with ae being the sole
representaives from the rave era on the poll, their
inclusion would seem entirely nessessary.
imo anyways>>>

perhaps some of you see this differently?