[microsound] just an FYI

hey micro people

It just occured to me to share a small resource
that came out of the Overgaden Sound Art Festival
that I co-curated with my friend Björn Ross in
Copenhagen, Denmark during August.  We included
work from around 100 artists, some who are on the
micro list, with some great live performances
from about 30 acts.  Following is a link to a
directory of participants, and it's a good
jumping-off point to explore their sites -- with
the good possibility of finding something
inspiring...

http://soundartfestival.dk/artists.html

The festival was a good success, and there are
tentative plans to run it again next year or the
year after.  Although there was little
print-media coverage, Danish radio made several
programs and there was always a nice crowd for
events...

enjoy!

cheers
John