[microsound] OT: ID this? "mysti-cat, sophisti-cat, aristo-cat..."

Hey folks,

Sorry for the OT posting, but my ear was virusized at Burning Man by a
groovy electronica mid-tempo lounge track with a perpetually mutating
vocal line as described in the subject line.

Any idea what this might be?  Trusting to crossover interests of .m
listers...

Btw if you know what it is, do you know what genre it is?  I heard a fair
amount of stuff that was obviously in the same style but I'm woefully
ignorant of current sub-sub-genre proliferation in dance music... :/

 best,
  aaron

  ghede@xxxxxxxx
  http://www.quietamerican.org