Re: [microsound] microsound vs death metal

The White1 and White2 albums are, however, double lps and in the case of
White2, there is an extra song on side 4 that is not on the compact disc
version.  White1 has an etching on that side.

Speaking of SunnO)))...I would love to trade a brand spanking new and sealed
copy of White2 (1000 pressed) for a new or used copy of 'Flight of the
Behemoth' if anybody is interested.  There can also be a small amount of money
on my end as well.  Anyway, get in touch if this sounds like your thing.

All the best,
Michael Greenwood
Canada