Re: [microsound] Random or Algorithmic Music Genrators

if you understand (or are willing to learn) some lisp,
and your platform is mac, i've found
http://www.koncon.nl/ACToolbox/ to be pretty friendly.

i think ircam also has a lisp-based program.

> Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:05:05 +0100
> To: microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> From: Gavin Stevens <gavmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [microsound] Random or Algorithmic
> Music Genrators
>
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:07:38 EDT
> Xmg3nc@xxxxxxx wrote:
>

> > Hello is there anyone here that collects random or
> algorithmic music
> > generators?
> > I like to find one that supports Musical forms
> such as rondo ,A-B-C,
> > Rhapsody Ect..
> > It must be able to save or export the songs As
> Midi Files.
> > I already have fractalmusic2000 and all of Paul
> Whalley Programs
> > prefer  Freeware or on the cheap $50 or less.
> thanks for any And All
> > help Mg3Nc .
>
> Hi,
>
> I've got quite a collection that I backed-up to CD
> from when I used to
> run Windows. I'm not sure about structural detail
> like rondo etc.,
> though. I'll take a look on the CD & see what I've
> got.
>
> Another avenue worth exploring is to install the
> superb Atari ST
> emulator STeem (or XSteem for Linux), which opens up
> a whole new
> universe of fractal/algorithmic apps.
>
> I'll write more when I've looked at what I have.
>
> Gavin.

=====
ØäPnî­áÃ`Ìgx9KlóS?Ìh´9»=?®_®½ö±ql°<|Pô?)?ì¹xS@?ñìðeúë©­
Çñ=?>²åûMsØ?h#?Õ×k·#Í6?ü:´kB*÷Ú©¶½ö??Gγü>u4Öÿ??¾Ú÷ç5
À8¡ http://www3.telus.net/pinothefrog/ @½ø?ÈWϱïÚU¤IéѼ?¹ÑmàÝs è+ý5?E?)IÐ ÃBâÅ/²@A?gº??ët(?qÙÄ?¯?m?è0%?íDcWïý??_???
þ[>¿B±¸ ?_i}¾Ëï³5ý_/çËÿ,¿k?믾C`©rÉ?? Ä×îõ$2,?µðÈd7?