Re: [microsound] jetgroove's "business policy"

i heard on the ableton live forums that they may be getting their MP3s from soulseek, or whatever...s.... someone there saw listing formats in the postings of his tracks on jetgroove that the were the same as formats of his track titles posted on soulseek..

that puts a whole new level of bad karma on jetgroove...

I wonder where they got the information for the catalog from, its not
just going through the current web and rip off recent offers. They list
correctly old tapes of my projects I thought they were long forgotten.
Totally odd.

Malte
--
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
12k | LINE | HAPPY

NOW:
CD: Taylor Deupree & Christopher Willits Mujo [Plop, Japan]
CD: January [Spekk, Japan]
CD: participant on Bip Hop Generation v.7 [Bip-Hop, France]
BOOK: design works in "CD-Art" book [ Rotovision, UK ]
SOUND EXHIBITION: "snow/sand" (from Stil.) @ Ecoute | Centre Pomidou | Paris, France | 22 Sept, 2004 - 17 Jan, 2005
PHOTOGRAPHY: architecture series | coriolislab.org | sept, 2004

LIVE:
Oct16: Send + Receive Festival | Winnipeg, CA