Re: [microsound] derrida r.i.p.

> I'd like to see someone here articulate how Derrida has influenced their
> practice. In whatever form. Perhaps whoever is in favour could speak of
how
> Derrida has affected / effected their work before responding in kind.

i am up for the project, but i would like to suggest to give it enough time.
to expand: i have read some derrida, but am far from having a deep insight
into his work and thought.
i would like to take this as an opportunity to finally get down to diving
deeper into the subject, and reflect my experiences on doing so and maybe
exitement on new insights, sudden inspiration musically. i would not want to
prentent for the sake of taking part!!!
i realize that this will take time.
i could imagine there are people in a likewise situation, so they might be
put off partaking, rather than be inspired to read something and do music.

memento mori
hidari

°°°
th_ost: tomoroh hidari_oliver stummer
acronymic symbiosis of alter & ego

http://www.tomoroh.com/
http://www.stiege44.com/
http://www.skug.at/

>> necro'phon'i'con (from Greek: Necros- dead, phon- sound, icon -picture,
representation; the book of dead sounds, or the image of dead sounds) a
standard reference work for the acoustic oddities of pulp-occultist lore.
made mostly from fragments of killed sounds, a franken- meets
wittgenstein-ian creation playing duelling banjos with all dsp available but
no banjos....
°°°°°