Sv: [microsound] Latest on jetgroove

They recently (October 7th) changed servers (from Rusnix) and the current
netblock owner seems to be:

Cross Ventures, Ltd. dba Jetgroove LLP Suite 12, 3rd Floor, Queens House,
280 Tattenham Court Road London GB

On the other hand the site is built by a company with an office in Odessa.
Given Jetgrooves methods I wonder if their client list also is a fake:
http://www.suponix.com/

/Jan L. with the Google