Re: [microsound] audio software environments

> > I feel that we make allowances for music that is created with complex
> > programming tools even when they sound bad.

maybe the "bad sound", whatever that means, is the key to another musical
system. better or worse are terms of competition that in a way should be applied
to the listeners:
for one a bell (or the associativity) e.g. may be the worst thing on earth - for the other it´s the
musical highlight of the year. depends on the point of view of the listener to find the right
"mood".
independent of how it is produced.

j ,.