Re: [microsound] Convolution, resonance and data sonification

>> data sonification (in the sense of converting arbitrary data files
>> (image, text, video) into sound by means of file format hacking; i.e.,
>> data-bending)
> Actually, if you find any particularly interesting works based on data
> sonification, I would love to hear about them.

An interesting project involving sonification of weather data:

http://www.andreapolli.com/studio/atmospherics/

And for Max users, a free tool used in the creation of this type of work:
(click "datareader" link from front page)
http://www.andreapolli.com/

Kurt