Re: [microsound] Chicago?

Reckless Records has some relevant stuff.  If you don't mind used stuff, you can find some gems ( I found To live and Shave in LA - 30-Minuten Mannercreme, Chris Cooper - Special Bonus Thing, a Brutum Fulmen album).  I don't remember an address, but it shouldn't be hard to find.  (I'm actually in Philadelphia, parents live in Chicago)

-matt

  Hi,

>>I just got to USA, and I feel kind of isolated, because I know nothing here.
I'm currently in Chicago. Maybe this mailing list is not really for such
topics, but maybe anyone knows some community, shops, events or etc. in
Chicago.

www.mattmitchell.us
Listen to free music, read the blog, sign the guestbook!