[microsound] New release

Hi all,

I'm born and live among the red clods of earth of Salento, in the extreme
south-east of Italy, a fertile and dry land. A zone with a rich cultural
past, greek and roman colony, but with a poor present, from whom youth goes
away towards more rich lands. And like in a living organism, in times of big
crisis all resources are cutted back from the extremities, likewise it
happens to Salento, a land in slow, not only climatic, desertification. But
in the heat of summer, with temperature and humidity that take your breath
away, the earth absorbs the hot rays of sun to generate juicy and sweet
fruits, the figs.

"Fiche" (figs in my slang) is my last release, published by Earlabs,
dedicated to those fruits which I, child, steal from the trees of the
countries of my little town.

A fruit that shows how long is the human memory (who taste them don't forget
their taste) and how people prefer sometime to forget or to ignore, hiding
themself behind the alibi of fugacity of human memory. Because is simpler to
forget than to remember.

Each track of my release has a title that refers to various kinds of figs
which spontaneously arise in the land where I live.

I think how figs are present in my childhood memories and in my adult
gluttony and then I decided to dedicate them a musical release. So, "Fiche"
is born .

The tracks are available at this links:

http://www.archive.org/audio/audio-details-db.php?collection=earlabs&collectionid=lm021

http://www.earlabs.org/label/LM/LM021.asp?titleID=915