Re: [microsound] seoul, korea

There are also some free jazz related improv gigs connected to Alfred
harth, who lives here now:

http://www.alfredharth.blogspot.com/

Alfred was a longtime German improviser connected to Heiner Goebbels.
he's now a member of Otomo Yoshihide's New Jazz Quintet, and also a
very nice neighbor.

that's Alfred 23 Harth? looks so from his email... interesting!

If so, I met him back in the late 80's in Aachen, Germany where he was collabing with some mutual friends there, I've got some of his vinyl from then, but it's in storage. :-(

cool...

jh