Re: [microsound] firewire sound cards/ audio interfaces

hi

i´m using for a time the 410 with a TASCAM us428 simultaneously , and the
result was that my powerbook don´t recognize the US428 correctly and
reaktor crashes always when detects the US 428.

has anyone the same problem , using the FW410 with another usb audio
interface at the same time?

best
sergi.

<<svmn_ka
www.lovebombs.net

Anyone have any experience with the new MOTU "Traveler"?
> thanks,
> chris
>
> On Dec 10, 2004, at 5:37 AM, robert van heumen wrote:
>
>> bruce,
>>
>> how the midi support? i've heard stories that midi doesn't work
>> reliably on the 410.
>>
>> i'm also using the motu 828 mkII, which is great. good sound quality,
>> midi support. the only reason i'm shopping around is the size&weight
>> of it.
>>
>> robert
>>
>> On Dec 9, 2004, at 20:52, bruce tovsky wrote:
>>
>>> i've had good luck on os x panther with the m-audio
>>> fw410. 4 inputs, 10 outputs, good support.
>>> best