Re: [microsound] [ot] software audio mixer?

david golightly wrote:
sorry for the tech question everyone, and this may be daft of me to ask, but does anyone know of any software (pref. freeware or opensource) that does to audio what MIDI-OX does to MIDI signals? i.e. allows re-routing of audiosignals generated by one program to a different program? my lo-end soundcard (Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, running on Windows XP) doesn't have many options here. specifically, I want to use the audio output of one program to be used as audio input for another program, BEFORE going out to the speakers. I haven't been able to find any VST's that let me do what I want, so I thought someone here might be able to help. Reply off-list if you prefer.

wont help you, but Mac OSX artists can also use Cycling 74s Soundflower, which is free.

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner