[microsound] Reissue: Steve Roden "speak no more about the leaves" [sirr015]

http://www.sirr-ecords.com
We have the pleasure of announcing the reissue of our most successful Steve
Roden cd, considered by the Wire Magazine as one of the best albums released
in 2003.

Steve Roden
"speak no more about the leaves"
[sirr015]

Steve Roden sings Schönberg.

Steve Roden is a visual/sound artist from Los Angeles. His work, including
painting, drawing, sculpture, film/video, and sound, combines conceptual
strategies and intuitive movements; found structures and systems lifted from
their original intentions and used as the basis for improvisation and
abstraction. Roden has released CDs on such labels as Trente
Oiseaux, Sonoris, Fallt, Digital Narcis, Meme, and on several
compilations.

mp3  sample >> http://sirr-ecords.com/audio/steveroden.mp3

Catalog >> http://www.sirr-ecords.com/cat/015steveroden.html
Reviews >> http://www.sirr-ecords.com/rev/015review.html

And the SIRR XMAS promotion sale is ongoing.

We offer you any SIRR CD for a special price of 10,- Euro each
(including shipping worldwide!)
­ only in December 2004.

Best wishes for 2005!