Re: [microsound] [OT] Tsunami update

The consquences of this disaster will ripple beyond the need for reactive short-term help.... I think any help over the next 4 months will have an impact on the redevelopment of the livelihood of these people.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alia K" <aliak77@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [microsound] [OT] Tsunami update

that sounds good, but I'm not sure the people in asia can wait that
long for the proceeds of sales.. even a small donation @
http://www.dec.org.uk might help straight away?

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:04:06 -0600, erik schoster <ejschoster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
there's a benefit comp being assembled to help the rebuilding and aid
efforts in asia - proceeds going to the international red cross.  for
all of us dirt poor musicians, this might be a good way to help fund
the relief effort.

http://www.artistssupportasia.org/

--
http://www.aliak.com