Re: [microsound] [OT] Tsunami update

absolutely - i've already donated.  'dirt poor' was probably a bad
term to use. :(

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:37:37 +0200 (EET), Karri Ojanen
<karrio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, this sounds like a good idea. But when you say 'dirt poor', think of
> ordinary Sri Lankans, Indians, Indonesians, Malaysians and Thai. _They_
> are dirt poor compared to any 'dirt poor' musician in our parts of the
> world. Surely you can help now by giving a couple bucks to the Red Cross
> catastrophy aid fund? I think any one of us in the west can afford to
> help.
>
> Karri
>

> > The consquences of this disaster will ripple beyond the need for reactive
> > short-term help.... I think any help over the next 4 months will have an
> > impact on the redevelopment of the livelihood of these people.

he can jog: www.hecanjog.com
please download me: pdm.hecanjog.com
another green world: agw.dl.am

he can jog full length out now on fork series records:
http://www.forkseries.com

Switches comp out  now on Audiobulb Records
http://www.audiobulb.com