Re: [microsound] thoughts on the 56k chalenge and other things

hi

( 05.01.23 23:21 -0600 ) DaveX:
> For some smart folks, who really seem to love music, you sure do work
> hard at making composition into some sort of stupid game.

you are making an 'OR' when it may be an 'AND':
loving music OR playing music games [games can be stupid, but don't have to be]

> Frankly, I'm disappointed as hell in the quality of discussion at this
> list.

your expectations were too high.

--
\js       &http://or8.net/~johns $ ''=&$'! \*<_-@`   !~%{@       )
iraq body count: 15,458 [min] 17,683 [max]