Re: [microsound] thoughts on the 56k chalenge and other things

" no, you're missing the point.  everyone here is really obsessed with all
these "constraints" and stuff"

*snip*

My thoughts exactly. For some smart folks, who really seem to love music,
you sure do work hard at making composition into some sort of stupid game.
Frankly, I'm disappointed as hell in the quality of discussion at this list.
Hopefully, things will improve, but I think I will be lurking until then.

DaveX