Re: [microsound] hola

hi
I am very glad you visit my website and the listen to my music.
The music that existed in the sample was made from the conference by
E-mail and the collaborative activity by air mail.
Jastino made it up by music of jastino and rere using only my fieldrecordings.
The music of darren and rere was made by exchanging pure music.
Do you make music?
I hope to hear them if you make music.

Thanks
all the bests.