Re: [microsound] Berlin

I am playing a concert at a new venue for experimental
sound called Zibirische-Zelle on March 25, they have
website you can google for. google also for
echtzeit.com for many other interesting music events,
notably those at ausland, kule, podewil, the
staalplaat shop etc....
best, jeff gburek

Hello;

I'm planning a trip to Berlin from 22.03 to 26.03 and
I just wanted to
ask if there is any interesting concert or show
planned during this
days... Also if someone from Berlin can make a brief
list of the main
music shops there I would greately appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

--

--- Richard Whitelaw <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>