[microsound] bias peak license change

before anyone else learns this the hard way, do *not* buy peak (or any bias
product) 2nd hand (as i did on ebay), as bias does not allow registration/license
transfers anymore. quote from their cust. rep's mail:

  > Unfortunately, our company policy regarding
  > license transfers changed several months ago, and
  > I am unable to transfer this license to a new user.

although my money has been refunded by the seller I strongly recommend
against buying any product from them. another fine example what happens
when competition (spark) is gone...

d.