Re: [microsound] Lemur!

Well one drawback is that you can't really shred on it the way you can
on a "real" instrument. That is, you'll likely have to play it pretty
gently if you want it to have an extended lifespan. Small fragile
parts and all that.

And smashing it at the end of a gig is almost certainly out of the question.

Still, it's a totally awesome device. Next time I fall ass-backwards
into a trillion dollars, I'm buying one.

-QF8
http://scatterbrain.raygunarmy.com/