Re: [microsound] PIXEL TRACKING

You might also look at GEM and PDP, which are externals for Pure Data, and are free + open source. In general, I would recommend scanning over the 0xff mailing list for image processing, as that might be more on-topic there:

best,
derek

negrozine@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
hello all..
im usually just absorbing all the different discussions but tonight i have a question i hope you guys can help me with.
is anyone familar with pixel tracking as a controller for manipulating audio or creating ramdom algorythms?...a friend told me i should look into EYESWEB (a max/msp - like program that is free for the pc....)
but before i start looking into programs i wanted to get some background information...does anyone use pixel tracking for audio manipulation or video work? any writings or people i should look into?
any help would be appreciated...thanks

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 36: