Re: [microsound] cool edit 95 noise reduction

sorry if I expressed myself unclear - the version im lookung for is nor´t cool edit v.153. nor cool edit 95 or 96 must be an early beta version long gone from the net..

there are so few parameters so the sound is somewhat immediate...

tl <tobias.li@xxxxxxx> wrote:could you post a link to this even earlier file?
and if there are any special settings made in the NR section to achieve
this special sound,
it would be nice of you to give a short info on them.

tl.