Re: [microsound] traffic analysis

Hello all,
what do you think about transforming sniffed data into wave?
Ther's also Carnivore http://www.rhizome.org/carnivore/ used most with Processing (cool java environment for visual).

Alex Young <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wouldn't this make a good microsound project? It reminds me of the
RNDTXT project a little bit.

I thought it would be nice to make a piece of software or patch that
used traffic data to act like a digital wind chime, although I think
something similar exists somewhere.

Here's some related links:

http://ping.wrocenter.pl/
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~cc/