Re: [microsound] emu e64 vs e6400

On Mar 31, 2005, at 3:58 PM, Nick S wrote:

its my understanding they all do synthesis, from what ive gathered so far
the main difference is the cpu and os.

sorry if this is OT here...i thought it was on-topic...i wouldve posted to
AH, but its definately OT there.

-might be considered o.t. since this isn't really a gear forum.

i don't consider it o.t. since we're dealing with micro architecture making large sounds.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jarboe" <billjarboe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:59 PM Subject: Re: [microsound] emu e64 vs e6400