Re: [microsound] collaborate?

gtc@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
High,

I am looking for collaborators in the vacinity of Hamburg, Germany. I am a bass player interested in recording/performing with musicians who code and improvise with software (like Super Collider, Max/MSP and Reaktor). For those of you not familiar with me or my work, i am primarily an improvisor with electric upright bass (as opposed to a laptop) as my instrument. I explore drone based structures. For a more concrete idea of what i do, check out my latest release "Exquisite Noise" here: http://cdbaby.com/jairrohmpw. I am in Hamurg an average of four days a month and would like to use the opportunity to make new music with new people.

Thanks,

Jair-Rohm Parker Wells

Hello,

I am mediartist, programmer and musician from Hamburg, contact me on or offlist to get more info about local possibilities like Heiner Metzgers Impro Group, the Hörbar venue and myself...

Cheers,

Malte

-- Malte Steiner media art + development -www.block4.com-

New release:
Notstandskomitee track for compilation 12" 'world of disorder' on
http://www.disorder-records.de
more at blog 4, also available as rss feed:
http://java.block4.com/blog4/