[microsound] Re: Announce List Behavior...

hi

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:45:30 -0500, vze26m98 <vze26m98@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you reply, you're replied personally to the sender and not to the
> list.

mailman [the list software] can be configured to have several
different kinds of behavior. the settings are pretty much defaults
now. the 'reply' preferences usually end up going into a rat hole
[endless discussion of opinions masquerading as bald truth], but if
the over all community would prefer a config change, i'm quite willing
to implement it.

> Also, I'm no mail list guru, but looking at the headers, it appears that
> there isn't any support for threads.

threads are often based on the subject line. what header were you looking for?

--
\js  [ http://or8.net/~johns/ ]