RE: [microsound] Laptop, etc as Performance device

 Noel Peters
Safety & Environment Manager

dev wrote:

>The days of the novelty value of someone getting up in front of people
>and doing something in real time on their laptop are gone. Good
>riddance.

This seems reactionary to me. Perhaps the novelty is still there. It
just has low value, or perhaps as a second order response, the value is
travelling into the -ve right now. When the novelty goes altogether the
laptop icon might become transparent and the content might become the
focus rather than the method.

Noel