[microsound] microsound archives updated and searchable...

derek holzer wrote on 3/12/05:

>general drop in IQ of the average post. Go back and look at the early
>archives and count the number of amazing folks (many of whom were quite
>happy to contribute in list project) who almost never participate
>anymore: Akira Rabelais(R. Ecalcitrance), Taylor Deupree, Stephan
>Mathieu, Ross Healy(Cray), Greg Taylor(C74), Philip Sherburne, TV Pow,
>Steve Roden, Richard Chartier...

Apropos of Derek's comment, I got the indexes built finally and the list
archive is searchable and updated to February, 2005.

Beware that the engine, although it'll tell you that you have 923 hits,
actually can only display the first 100.   You can get another 100 if
you sort by time, forward and reverse.

I'll investigate to see what I can do to configure this...

<http://www.propheticdesire.com/microsound/microsound.html>

Enjoy!

Tad

<vze26m98@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>