[microsound] (OT maybe) STEIM internship???

Hi bright minds,
Kkman from Italy here...
I?m beginning to write my dissertation thesis on physical control interfaces for software musical instruments, considering both the physical inter-actions between body and tools and the cognitive processes involved in the musical creation and expression.

I saw that STEIM center in Amsterdam offers internship possibilities
and I'm looking for some suggestions:
anyone ever worked there / had collaborations? how to get to work there?

Anyone knows some other research and development centers for electronic instruments design
i could ask for stage opportunities and collaboration?

Thanks a lot for your time,
have a peaceful day,
Kk