[microsound] Roadcase for iMac G4 17" widescreen??

If anyone can help me, I¹d be infinately greatful -

I need to safely transport an iMac g4 with a widescreen with a pile of audio
gear on a train, and it needs to be easily carried in one hand. It needs to
be something that can be put in other vehicles and mixed in with other cases
full of gear without me worrying about it being damaged.

Does anyone have any ideas or links fo rme?

-adam young

adam young
tractile.net | direwires.com | adyo.info