[microsound] Oto Onkyo _ Playlist

Hi list,
here are the 2 last oto onkyo playlist:
You can check older one here : http://oto-onkyo.blogspot.com/
I'm steel searching new material for the show, if you are interested to
have your sounds broadcasted in France, contact me.
Have a nice week-end, cheers
Dimitri

  VEN.29_04_2005

  Heller _ JNV 04.1 _ .01..05. _ Optical Sound
Fugazi _ Arpeggiator (demo) _ Instrument _ Dischord
Frank bretschneider _ Go ! said the bird _ Looping I-VI _ Raster Noton
Coh _ Novotel Suite ext _ Electric Electric _ Raster Noton
Heller _ otb 03 _ .01..05. _ Optical Sound
Autechre _Live internet streaming
Rechenzentrum _ Leak _ SoundXVision 2004(V/A)
Cornelius _ Wataridori _ SoundXVision 2004(V/A)
Fonica _ Coda _ Ripple _ Plop
Kim Cascone _ Zephirium Scan _ An anthology of noise & electronic Music
(V/A)
Morton Subotnick_ Mandolin _ An anthology of noise & electronic Music
(V/A)
Mitchell Akiyama _ Arteial _ Archiv1 (V/A) _ Raster Noton
O’Blatt _ Here Else
Ilpo Vasainen _ Klikki _ Asuma _ Mego
Autechre _ Live internet Stream

  VEN.15_04_2005

  Agf/Dlay _ the return of us _ clickhop version 1
Aaron Miller _ 4 _ Modularia _ Otodisc
Aaron Miller _ 6 _ Modularia _ Otodisc
Aaron Miller _ 5 _ Modularia _ Otodisc
Ambulance _ Rodeo _ The Curse of Vale Do Lobo
Gescom _ Mag3.1426 (ae remix) _ This _ Skam
Autechre _ Live internet streaming
Brian Lavelle _ Time Emptied _ MicroSound Parasites Project
Alva Noto _ Remodel _ Transvision _ Raster Noton
Stephan Mathieu _ A Pillow for Sue _ Good Night, Music To Sleep By
(V/A) _ Tigerbeat6
Fennesz _ 2005.02.19 (LIVE)
Yasunao Tone _ Wounded Man’ yo 2-2000 _ Self Titled
Stephan Mathieu _ A Drink Song (fuer Katja) _ Good Night, Music To
Sleep By(V/A) _ Tigerbeat6
Taylor Deupree _ Bare _ Between Two Point (V/A) _ 12k