[microsound] Garageband experiment - question about Garageband

I¹m trying to use Garageband as a universal platform for a collaborative
project between myself and a couple people ­ it was the best option because
it was cheap and all we needed was the ability to lay and adjust multiple
tracks and their panning and simple editing. Anyway, we are finding it gets
³stuck² at bar 999. Is there a way past this? Or is it a limitation of the
program?

We¹ve all upgraded to Garageband 2

-adam