AW: [microsound] richard devine sets some fancy keyboard alight...

Get in touch with your inner beavis and butthead... "Enjoying"
Burning/smashing stuff is -  and the posts taking this to even more
primordial fascinations were quite interesting, in this respect - is at
least something "boyish" latent in many of us...
I wouldn't therefore stress the Jimi reference too much, after all Jimi
was setting a phallic symbol on fire, rather than a rather boring
looking keyboard...
As a promo stunt, I don't think this was the most well done one, but it
obvisously did its trick overperfectly, as now on many mailing
lists/message boards thousands of people heard of that machine-thingy,
that would not have otherwise... mostly due to the people complaining
about the promo stunt....;)

Had he blown the thing up by writing a patch to overrun it in PD /Open
Source Prog of yer choice, donning an "academically purposeful nothing
look", many of the people on this list would get wet eyes...

He,He,Uh,Uh...YEAH - FIRE...
tomoroh

°~°
Beyond Good, Evil, AND Nietzsche...