Re: AW: [microsound] richard devine sets some fancy keyboard alight...

I'll have to put my vote in for
smashing-instruments-during-a-show-is-awesome-especially-if-it-isn't-in-a-conventional-rock-context.
I'm at work and haven't yet watched the video or heard the music, so
maybe I'm lacking some kind of context. Even so, I must say, I wish I
had been there to watch. It sounds pretty cool, frankly.

thinking that everyone should incorporate performance art into their shows,
QF8

http://scatterbrain.raygunarmy.com/