Re: AW: [microsound] richard devine sets some fancy keyboard alight...

Wow, what a machine and what an ending. Is that the
first time it is being done!? Quite a breakthrough!
Hehe! It obviously looks more like a joke or parody
than some random self-destructive act so typical of
rock'n roll. The thing was perfectly worthy of
destruction. I guess you gotta be stuck-up to not
digest that.