[microsound] new Janek Schaefer collaboration CD

'Walking East'

Gino Zardo in collaboration with Janek schaefer
CD & 24 page colour booklet in gatefold sleeve

I am proud to say, that my longest running project is now finished and
released for your pleasure.

Back in 1999 Gino Zardo [a New York Photographer] wandered into my studio
with a pile of DAT tapes and his photographs collected on his amazing
travels through Papua New Guinea, India and Nepal....... Over the next 5
years I composed a condensed sound portrait from his recordings, and we both
designed the project together... released in a glorious deluxe gatefold by
Alluvial Recordings.........

On sale at the audiOh! Kiosk for just £9.99 inc p&p  worldwide for a limited
period.
http://www.audiOh.com/releases/walkingeast.html