Re: [microsound] HELP!! Question about transporting gear..

Adam,

Something I figured out before I travelled to Switzerland was to use a
large suitcase with wheels and a retracting handle. It is a bit awkward
over the streetcar tracks but otherwise good and unassuming. There's
nothing worse than the added anxiety of traveling with delicate and
awkward gear.

Road cases are expensive, heavy and they say "steal me" all over it.

Good luck

Cheers

Chris