[microsound] Looking for CDR Duplication and packaging

I know there was a message a little bit ago about this..

I¹m looking to do short runs (100 cds) with black printing (preferably
thermal or silkscreen or something), with jewel cases with 2 panel insert
and back ³j-card² or whatever you¹re supposed to call it. Need to do this
all as cheaply as possible. If anyone has any leads for me, this is sort of
an urgent matter so please email me personally. Thank you kindly.

adam young
tractile.net | direwires.com | adyo.info