[microsound] COH "Postpop"

Could we discuss the COH release because I actually
quite enjoy Postpop alot. I mean, I played Postpop on
my radio show before I did so with Autechre. Why?
Because Autechre's offering, though good, is not
exactly anything that I didn't expect. Draft 7.30
sounded far too clean to me so naturally there had to
be a certain reaction against that, which I why I
assume they took a "grittier" approach to the sounds.
Also they seem to be trying to get back to some of the
old minor melodies they used from Amber's period. A
few moments did honestly surprise me, like the melodic
sounds around the 3 minute mark in Ipacial Section or
the cheesy synth lines processed to an inch of their
lives on Sublimit. Debate obviously is going to
continue, but since some on here like SND, I feel COH
is pretty appropiate.
What has COH been doing though? Well, he's been
expanding the range of sounds he used to use. You can
even tell the difference between the live CD and the
studio material. Both have that industrial minimal
feel  I associate with him, but the more recent work
just sounds a little less alone. Haven't heard Signal.

Anyway, regarding SND, Mark Fell's Ten Types of
Elsewhere is amazing. Those who are sick of the
Autechre Untilted debate, please listen to COH and
Mark Fell. Both have been on constant play for me, and
I haven't grown bored yet.