Re: [microsound] new autechre

Well, I listened to some of the tracks reasonably loud at a friends
house, and I quite enjoyed it actually...  Maybe just personal
preference...  It's true it's rather static, but that doesn't bother me
really, I enjoy a lot of static music.

And, in a recent interview they claim to be working with only hardware
to make the current album, not MAXMSP/software algorithms; though that
could be misinformation of course.

~David

>>> grahammiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx 05/04/05 03:52PM >>>
just heard it in the music store... what a tedious piece of
algorithmic
pretension... i can't wait to miss the toronto show... blech.

disgruntled graham